You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the publishing portal looks and functions.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve the MagLoft publishing portal which is built with Angular and Rails API. You can see the publishing portal in action by creating a free account on https://www.MagLoft.com to learn more.
Another primary responsibility will be to further improve on our web app which you can see here: http://magazine.magloft.com
You will be working with us in Bali, Indonesia where we can offer a unique way of co-working and co-living as we are based in the Livit Ecosystem (http://www.liv.it). We will provide accommodation and daily meals along with other perks and experiences. Remote work is also possible after successful probation.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tool
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
Get In Touch
MagLoft is a digital publishing system designed to help bloggers, print publishers and enterprises. We create custom native apps that allows our customers to deliver a true mobile publishing experience.
51 Goldhill Plaza, #07-10/11
Phone: +65 67 15 14 08
10am – 6:30pm
Monday – Friday