- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tool
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
Wanted: Die hard hustler hungry for making a killing through outbound email sales development for one of the leading digital publishing SaaS platforms!
Initiate email campaigns to new prospects.
Writing captivating emails.
Manage and follow up with prospects using our CRM.
Split testing email messages for optimal results.
Setup and schedule meetings with account executives once qualified.
Use existing company lead resources but also develop your own.
Involvement in the development of the overall sales process working with CS team and Sales.
Analysis of email marketing performance and continuous improvement.
You have existing experience with running email marketing campaigns.
You have great interpersonal and email communication skills
You have at least 2 years of experience in outreach and prospecting for new leads with a proven track record of success. It’s important that you can prove previous results.
You are a highly self-driven and disciplined person with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup.
You have a goal-oriented mindset and an ambition to go above and beyond to achieve your goals.
You have prior experience with CRM, Marketing Automation, A/B Testing and Reporting
You have prior sales experience in SaaS/media/publishing/content marketing.
You possess a great deal of creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
You are eager to become part of our core team and develop your skills.
3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Social events (monthly and quarterly)
Probation relocation package (flights, accommodation, scooter)
Extremely competitive salary
Opportunity to grow into a larger marketing role
Die-hard hustler hungry for making a killing by implementing a successful sales strategy for one of the leading SaaS digital publishing platforms!
We create apps for professional publishers and get them published online and in major app stores. We are a dynamic team of tech enthusiasts who all love to help our customers, publishers (magazines/books/blogs), agencies and enterprises, solve their problems and challenges. Our innovative products and services focus on interactive and responsive solutions for publishers of various sizes.
We have an amazing product, market, and team in place. And now we’re looking to expand by adding the perfect sales team to build out our sales strategy and focus on execution. This is where you come in!
You will be working very closely with the management team (CEO, CTO) to establish a fresh and innovative sales development process. The management team has prepared a rough sales strategy framework to be used as a starting point, but they need you to come in with your experience and lead the process. You are required to have sales development experience and to be hands-on with reaching out to prospects via phone, email and any other means.
Main responsibilities include:
- Refine and validate ideal customer profiles (ICP).
- Analyze, develop and validate ideal buyer personas.
- Review existing products and services and optimize for active sales.
- Initiate phone calls and emails to cold leads.
- Manage and follow up with leads using our CRM.
- Qualify potential leads by following up and nourishing interest.
- Schedule meetings with account executives once qualified.
- Develop your own leads through research and due diligence.
- Involvement in the development of the overall sales process.
- Analysis of sales performance and continuous improvement of operational results.
- Work directly with the CEO and Market Development Research team on operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
- Gradually build up, lead and train a sales team to assist in execution.
You will be part of the initial sales development team which is why you must have a proven track record for hunting and securing new business opportunities. This opening is for an experienced hustler who loves to reach out, start conversations and secure sales meetings with the account executives.
- You have experience selling products or services.
- You have excellent interpersonal, phone and e-mail communication skills, both written and verbally, with both ability and passion to deliver a great sales pitch and negotiate and convince (English).
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in outreach, prospecting and sales strategy with a proven track record of success.
- You are a highly self-driven and disciplined person with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growth-focused startup.
- You have a goal-oriented mindset and an ambition to go above and beyond to achieve your goals.
We offer amazing benefits for team members joining our fun and dynamic team in Bali, Indonesia. We offer a cool work environment with a lot of perks:
- 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Social events (monthly and quarterly)
- Laundry services
- Health and Pension (BPJS) Insurance
- Additional Health Insurance after probation
- Probation relocation package (flights, accommodation, scooter)
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Lucrative non-capped commissions structure
We are also open to remote sales positions if you are unable to join us in Bali. We are particularly interested in positions in Europe and America. Feel free to apply if this is you.
Please add a link to a video introduction of yourself. This is not required but a big plus. If you don’t know how to shoot a video check out Loom – it’s awesome, free and easy to use.
MagLoft is a digital publishing system designed to help bloggers, print publishers and enterprises. We create custom native apps that allows our customers to deliver a true mobile publishing experience.
51 Goldhill Plaza, #07-10/11
Phone: +65 67 15 14 08
10am – 6:30pm
Monday – Friday