Career Opportunities At MagLoft
Wanted: Experienced Growth Hacker to join the executive team for the leading bootstrapped digital publishing SaaS platform!
We create digital publishing solutions for publishers of all types. Our products include mobile and web solutions along with a series of digital publishing services. We are a dynamic team of tech enthusiasts who all love to help our customers, publishers (magazines/books/blogs), agencies and enterprises, solve their problems and challenges. Our innovative products and services focus on interactive and responsive solutions for publishers of various sizes.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Growth Hacking responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help build and run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Developing and executing online campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth!
Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.
Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
You have prior experience in a similar role. It’s critical that you can show proven results from past experience! We are not looking for a junior role to fill this position!
You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth.
You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
This is a full time position which could turn into a co-founder role for the right person! We’re looking for a rare breed of die hard, opportunity hunting hustler to join our team. You must have thick skin and a great deal of experience across all aspects of digital marketing.
- You have prior experience with creating marketing strategies for SaaS companies
- You have prior sales experience in SaaS/media/publishing/content marketing.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic startup environment.
- You know all the PPC and SEO best practices and can manage campaigns.
- You possess a great deal of creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
- You are eager to become part of our core team.
- You are bored with your daily routine and looking for a complete change of scenario!
Join our fun and dynamic team located in Bali. We offer a cool work environment with a lot of perks.
- Leave your boring daily routine and join a dynamic, energetic and fun team in sunny Bali!
- Potentially become our co-founder with equity!
- 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Social events (monthly and quarterly)
- Health and Pension Insurance
- Probation relocation package (flights, accommodation, transportation)
- An outstanding opportunity to help shape the future of MagLoft and your role in the process!
MagLoft is a digital publishing system designed to help bloggers, print publishers and enterprises. We create custom native apps that allows our customers to deliver a true mobile publishing experience.