What You Can Do From The PWA Admin Dashboard Now
- You can access the Editor to create content, build templates and set your publish date.
- You can create customized design templates that you can reuse for future issues.
- You can create standalone responsive HTML articles using our Typeloft 2.0 editor. This enables you to publish different media types (ie. video, audio file. GIF, and interactive content like this)
- You can add standalone articles to a category.
You can create collections of articles.
- You can group the collections into categories.
- You can set SEO keywords, descriptions, and check your SEO score for both standalone articles & collections.
- You can connect your Stripe account to accept payment.
- You can set an unlock type to a collection as either free, email opt-in, paid, or subscription.
- You can capture your readers email using the Optin, Paid Issue, & Subscription.
- You can manage your content and offers using our new filter functionality.
- You can connect your Google Analytics to track your PWA performance.
- You can connect your Facebook Pixel ID.
- You can choose your colour scheme and update graphics.
- You can update and display your social media links on your Homepage.
- You can submit your feedback using the feedback function in the admin dashboard.
What Your Readers Can Now Do On Your PWA
- Readers can access your content from their browser.
- Readers can install your digital publication on their device(s) directly from their browser.
- When they have the PWA installed, they can re-access the content offline.
- Readers can enable push notifications on Android devices.
- Readers can share your free standalone article via their social media.
- Readers can unlock an opt-in issue by providing their email address.
- Readers can purchase a single paid issue via Stripe.
- Readers can subscribe to your digital publication via Stripe.
- Readers can access their billing history via the account tab.
- Readers can access your social media via the footer.
- Readers can click the link to your advertisement on the homepage.
What You Can’t Do Yourself Yet, But We Can Help You With
- MagLoft will support you to convert your PDFs into Responsive HTML content and add this to your account.
- MagLoft will support you to customise the wording on the 2 Call-to-Action buttons: ‘Enable Push Notification’ & ‘ Sign Up’.
- MagLoft will support you to customise the advertising blocks on your homepage.