We have released more app designer options which allows you to customize the look and feel of your magazine publishing app even more. We know it’s super important that you have as many options available as possible. This is why we are continuing to improve the app designer feature of MagLoft. You will soon see more options available.
The New App Designer Options
With the upgraded app designer you now have a few more options to customize your app. Play around in the app designer to see how they can all work together to create a cool and unique layout.
- We added support for a new way to select colors for your app elements. This allows you to add an alpha (transparency) to your color.
- You can now add a background image to your shelf. This is really cool and can make your app stand out.
- You can also upload a smaller image and use it as a repeated background tile.
- Chose between two different layouts for issues. You can now use the two column view or a single larger column view for issues in your shelf.
- Set the background color and transparency level of single issue cells.
Easier and Faster to Design Your App
With these improvements, it’s now faster and easier for you to come up with an app design that you like. The idea behind MagLoft is to give you a tool that is simple but powerful. There are more customization options on the way to give you even more control over your app layout and design.
We hope that you like these new additions to the app designer. We would love to hear what you think so far and if you have any ideas or suggestions to make it even better, please send them our way.
Try out the new options now:
Head over to MagLoft.com and login or register for a free account.